The Year End Report is made to make your end-of-year report to the Japanese government easier.
In administration you can add a 'Report Category', which will become selectable for each candidate and job to assign them to this category on the Year End Report.
By default the report will show the data based on the current calendar year. If the start of the fiscal year has been set in Administration, the report will be based on the fiscal year. The time range can be adjusted on top.
The report can be filtered by country.
It's also possible to see the data for all countries except for the selected one by using the last drop down field.
The report will show the following numbers : new job openings, active job openings, active candidates, active created candidates, placements fees and contract fees.
The data is sortable by clicking on the column name and can be filtered by 'Report category'.
- Country selection : Filter by country, based on the job address (with fallback to the company address) and the candidate address
- New job openings : Sum of job openings created between 2018-01-01* and 2018-12-31*
- Active job openings : Sum of job openings created before 2018-12-31* which don't have the status 'Closed' or 'Placed', deducted by the number of placements before 2018-12-31*
- Active candidates : Sum of candidates (contact with type 'candidate') created before 2018-12-31* with disposition currently set to 'Actively looking'
- Active created candidates : Sum of candidates (contact with type 'candidate') created between 2018-01-01* and 2018-12-31* with disposition currently set to 'Actively looking'
- Placements : Number of placed introductions with placed date between 2018-01-01* and 2018-12-31*
- Contract fees : Sum of the 'contract fee' of placed introductions with placed date between 2018-01-01* and 2018-12-31*. Only contract fees in the specified currency are shown, for more detailed numbers, follow the link on the icon next to the placement numbers
* Dates depend on the select time range
The report can also be exported and downloaded as CSV, XLS(X), ...