Update 2016-05 : Shortlists, Merging
Modified on: Wed, 27 Jun, 2018 at 3:59 PM
- Shortlists can now be shared between consultants and managers, expanding workflow options
- From the Contacts grid, select or create a shortlist, then select Shortlist from the drop down menu and click 'Go'
- Contacts from Shortlists can be transferring individually, or on-mass to a job pipeline using the same drop down menu function, selecting 'Pipeline'
Data Cleansing & Discovery
- Potential contact, job and company duplicates are now automatically identified and presented under the 'Similar' tab on each record
- Clicking 'Merge' next to any of the listed records will merge the information into the primary record of access, automatically archiving the secondary record
- The 'Similar' tab is a powerful tool for discovering related candidates, clients, jobs & companies; throughout the recruitment cycle and as an to aid business development initiatives
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.