Notes now indicate the source. The user who created the note is now located at the bottom of note
Now you can send an email to users when creating a note.
User can now save notes at the top of the notes section by selecting the heart icon.
Employment history for contact profile now indicates that it is a client.
You can now add attendees from client company when adding interview
- Overall Reporting
- Added lead meetings
- Candidates and Clients are counted by the user that changed the profile to candidate or client.
- Added "Department" to shortlist grid of current employment
- Pop-up windows now resize depending on screen size
- Meeting times now in 5 minute increments
- Company names can be entered in both English and Japanese. Japanese will be displayed above the English name when you set the database language to Japanese
- CSV exports for shortlists and candidates grid have been enhanced.
- Added "other wage" field in employment history
- Emails with attachments now show attachment name
- Improved PDF export for candidate profile
- Age field in Shortlist