The forecast widget shows the forecast for the current user.
- It will use the most advanced introductions of jobs owned by the user to calculate the forecast.
- If a job has 2 openings, the 2 most advanced introductions will be used.
- Archived jobs and pipeline introductions are excluded from the forecast.
The header of forecast widget contains the following 3 lines :
- Total : the top line of the headers shows the potential revenue when all introductions/jobs in the pipeline are placed
- Estimate : the second and middle line shows the forecast estimate based on the % of completion of the introduction progress, please see the article about Forecasting for a more in depth explanation on how the estimates are calculated
- Placed : this is the amount of revenue already realized (job placements)
Each block in the widget shows the following information :
- Job title (links to the job)
- Company name (links to the company)
- Candidate name (links to the candidate)
- Progress % of the introduction (links to the introduction)
- Base Fee
- Estimated revenue (if progress is 100%, this is realized revenue)
- Start date (field in the introduction)
- Job owner