The pipeline widget on the dashboard show the current state of the user's pipeline. Records will only show in the list when they have an introduced date. Only the top 25 progressed introductions will show for each tab, to see more, click the 'go to pipeline' link.
The following information is available for each introduction in the pipeline :
- The candidate name shows on top
- The job and company for which this introduction exists is shown right below the candidate's name
- The progress bar shows the current completion rate and shows the label of the current status
- The label links directly to the introduction
- Note icon within the progress bar will allow you to view a note against the current status
- Below the progress bar, the icon links directly to the introduction and you'll be able to see the date the introduction was created.
The widget offers 3 different views based on ownership.
This tab shows the active introductions in the pipeline for which the job is currently owned by the user.
This tab shows the active introductions in the pipeline for which the candidate is currently owned by the user.
This tab shows the active introductions in the pipeline for which the introduction is currently owned by the user.