It is easy for admins and super admins to manage the user's profile in Tamago-DB.
We allow Admins to
- Lock and Unlock accounts
- Change the user's role from / to [User and admin]
- Limit users and agency IP address
- Change the user's password
- Create new accounts with user and admin roles.
Super AdminsUsers with the Super Admin-level are similar to Admin users except supers admins can
- Change the user's role from/to [User,admin and super admin]
- Create new accounts with all roles.
- "Impersonate" login as the other person in the accounts.
To change the user setting
- 1- Click [Agency setting]. (Top right)
- 2- Click [Users]
- 3- Manage from the icons showing under [Actions]
- [Show] to show the user profile
- [Edit] to change the user's profile setting.
[Change Password] to change the user's password.
- [Login as the user] to login as the user. (For super admins only)